What Are Cookies
Cookies are utilized for various reasons that are described below. However, in most cases, there aren’t any industry-standard methods to disable cookies without completely removing the functions and features they provide to this website. It is suggested that you remove all cookies when you’re not sure if you require them or not or if they’re used to deliver a service you need.
You can block the creation of cookies by changing your browser’s settings (see the Help menu of your browser to learn instructions on how to do this). Be aware that turning off cookies could affect the performance of this site and other websites you browse. The process of disabling cookies can result in also the removal of certain functionality and features on the website. It is therefore recommended not to disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Cookies that are part of email newsletters
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribe/unsubscribed users.
In certain cases, there are some instances where we also utilize cookies supplied by a trusted third party. The following section will explain the cookies you may encounter on this site from third parties.
- The site is powered by Google Analytics, the most widely used and trusted analytics tool available to help us understand how you use our website and how we can enhance your experience. Cookies can track information like when you are on the website and the pages you browse to help us keep producing entertaining content.
- See the official Google Analytics page for more information about Google Analytics cookies.
- Google AdSense Google AdSense service we use to display ads uses the DoubleClick cookie to deliver more relevant advertisements across the internet and limit the number of times ads are displayed to you.
- For more details on Google AdSense, see the official privacy FAQ.
Hope that this has clarified the matter for you. As earlier mentioned, if there’s something you’re not sure whether you’re required or not, it is generally safer to disable cookies if it interacts with one or more features you access on our website.
You can read this Cookies Policy article for more information about the general aspects of cookies.
If you’re seeking more information, we can be reached via some of our most preferred methods for contact:
Email: [email protected]