Are you looking for how to get money from your Ecobank account without a debit card? or are you looking for the methods on how to withdraw money without your Ecobank ATM card as a Ecobank customer or you are asking yourself that how can a Ecobank customer withdraw money from the ATM without the ATM card?
The Ecobank cardless withdrawal functionality feature allows funds to be collected without the use of a card at any Ecobank ATM (Cardless Withdrawal) terminal. It also allows deposits into any Ecobank account without the use of a debit card (Cardless Cash Deposits).
The Ecobank cardless withdrawal functionality is a simplified way of collecting money from ATM or POS (Point of Sale) terminal without the use of a debit or credit card.
In this article, you will explore how to do Ecobank cardless withdrawal in case you forget or you aren’t in possession of your Ecobank ATM card or debit card.
Ecobank Mobile Money
The Ecobank mobile app brings all your banking transactions to your doorsteps thereby making banking an easy and convenient task. It allows you to enjoy banking services from the comfort of your mobile device, smartphone, tablet or personal computer. This application also gives you an easy way to manage your account and conduct financial transaction in a simple and secured manner. Best of all it gives you access to the new and exciting feature Express account which combines the mobilemoney feature a clever electronic wallet that lives in your phone and links your mobile quickly and safely.
How To Withdraw Money From Eco bank Account Without An ATM Card
This is a safe and secure way to carry cash everywhere you go. It is a handy, multipurpose prepaid service available in 33 African countries including Nigeria. The service was unveiled to address the needs of the unbanked populace and also an upgrade to the already existing mobile banking application. Also called the Xpresscash, the service allows customers to withdraw cash from any Ecobank ATM using e- Tokens generated from the Ecobank mobile app or agent locations within any of Ecobank’s 33 territories across Africa. Customers can also send e- Tokens to their loved ones via SMS, email and social media. The new Ecobank Initiative also offers all users several benefits such as simple account opening without any paper documentation and the ability to withdraw cash without the use of an ATM card. It is a digital account that is mobile based and can be used by smartphone users and feature phones.
- Download the Ecobank Mobile Banking App if you have not already done so, and register for the service.
- Log in to the mobile app and select ‘Xpresscash’
- Choose your preferred option between “Xpress point agency or ATM”, select option eg ATM
- Enter the account you wish to be withdrawn from.
- An eight digit E-token will be generated for use on the ATM. Note that this token is valid for three days only
- Go to any Ecobank ATM point to withdraw your cash
- At the ATM point, select “Xpresscash” option at the ATM and enter the eight digit generated E-token and the amount to withdraw.
- Receive your cash
Please note that this token is only valid for three days and expires thereafter.
Benefits Of Ecobank Cardless Withdrawal
- Pin is protected with chip technology for enhanced security
- It is safer and more secured than ATM cards which can be stolen or hacked
- One unique thing about this service is that you can send your e-token to a third party via SMS or WhatsApp so that the recipient can cash the agreed amount at any Ecobank’s ATM without using a card
- Reduces transaction time and also drives customers engagement
- If not used, the e-token can be cancelled via the mobile app and the customers’ account will be credited back instantly.
Now you can carry out cardless withdrawal in Ecobank, Diamond bank, Stanbic IBTC, Zenith bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, GT Bank, WEMA bank, Union Bank, Access Bank and First Bank. The cardless withdrawal comes very handily when you need to withdraw money from the ATM and you don’t have your ATM card with you. Cardless withdrawal doesn’t save you the stress of having to queue up at the ATM. Since cardless withdrawal works via USSD code, it means that Cardless withdrawal is feasible if only you have the phone bearing the phone number associated with your bank account. It also works via internet banking websites for some banks.
- Best Banks To Open a Business Domiciliary Account with in Nigeria
- Chinese Gift Card Vendors WhatsApp Number
- How to receive international payment in Nigeria
- How To Open Verified Lesotho Paypal Account in Nigeria
- How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business in Nigeria
- How To Conquer PayPal Proof Of Address Documents For Identity Verification
- How to Fix PayPal Something Went Wrong On Our End Message
- How to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account
- How To Withdraw Money From Stanbic IBTC Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Access Bank Without An ATM Card
- Union Bank Cardless Withdrawal Service
- How To Withdraw Money From GTBank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From First bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Zenith bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From UBA Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Fidelity Bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money Without Alat ATM Card