Ezoic vs HBAgency?
In this article, I will be comparing two giants ad management which are HBAgency and Ezoic.
HBAgency and Ezoic are one of the best ad management platforms you can sign up for to to increase the revenue of your website.
In this article, you will know the following:
- What Ezoic and HBagency are all about
- The requirements to join Ezoic and HBagency
- Ezoic and HBagency payment methods
- The benefits of using Ezoic and HBagency
- Which is better between Ezoic and HBAgency
Let us begin with Ezoic.
What is Ezoic?
Ezoic is a technology solution for ad publishers that was founded in 2010. Ezoic claims not to be either an ad network or ad tech as many people believe that Ezoic is an ad network. Ezoic was built so that publishers can have an increase in their website ad revenue.
Their software streamlines the accessibility, implementation, and optimization of lots of ad networks and ad-related technologies. They also provide access to thousands of ad networks, exchanges, and ad partners and includes various sophisticated ad technology with their core Monetization products so that they can display high performing ads on your website which in return increase the revenue of your website.
They were the first solution in the industry to combine AI (Artificial Intelligence) and machine learning into their features and products.
As an ad publisher, with Ezoic you can easily access and navigate sophisticated and premium ad operations through their monetization features.
One more interesting facts for you to know is that Ezoic is a Google Certified Publishing Partner and a trusted source for help with Google products like Google AdSense and Google Ad Manager. They are also a certified partner of Cloudflare, JW Player, and Flippa website exchange.
Now that you have known what Ezoic is all about, let’s delve into their requirements.
What are Ezoic requirements?
For you to get started with Ezoic, there are somethings you need to know which is the requirement needed to join Ezoic. The Ezoic requirement is grouped into two, which are:
- In terms of traffic and
- in terms of site policy
In terms of traffic, Ezoic has two monetisation requirements which are those with:
- Less than 10,000 pageviews (they will join Ezoic via the Ezoic Access Now program)
- More than 10,000 pageviews (they will join Ezoic via the Ezoic Level 1 program)
Ezoic requirements in terms of site policy are:
- All sites regardless of monthly pageviews must adhere to Google’s Ad Policy guidelines; which reflect common ad policies standards to all ad networks and exchanges available automatically to sites once they begin using Ezoic.
- Your contents must be original and unique.
- Your website contents must provide value to online users. Adult, drugs, violent, CBD contents will be rejected
- Your website traffic must be identifiable, human, and without known violations of common policies.
- If a website possesses an existing Google AdSense or Ad Manager account, it must be in good standing with Google.
- Ezoic doesn’t accept e-commerce or download websites
- Your website must easily be navigated
- If contents on your website are in talking about different categories, then contents on your website must be categorised. And you must display some of the categories at the menu bar for easy navigation
If you want more tips and guide on how to gain Ezoic approval, feel free to contact me.
Creating an account with Ezoic is easy and takes few seconds. After creating an account, you must integrate your website (either via cloudflare or by changing your nameservers to that of Ezoic) with Ezoic. Integration time varies by the integration option selected.
Now let us talk about the benefits of using Ezoic.
Benefits of using Ezoic?
The following are the benefits of using Ezoic:
1. Increase in ad revenue
With Ezoic, the ad revenue as well as Adsense revenue of your website will increase. You can read our article on how to increase AdSense revenue. You will find out that allowing Ezoic to manage your Adsense ads and wrapping your Adsense ads with Ezoic will increase your Adsense earnings and also prevent your Adsense account from receiving any policy violation notice such as ad limit.
2. Prevent your Adsense account
Ezoic can prevent your Adsense account from receiving policy violations which invalid traffic is one, it can also prevent you from having Ad limit on your Adsense account.
3. Ezoic free hosting
Once you have joined Ezoic, you can migrate to their free wordpress hosting which is available for all approved Ezoic users. Ezoic hosting is free and it also comes with free ssl. The only disadvantage about it is that, there is no cpanel and you have to be backing up your files manually. However, you can access your wordpress files using ftp.
4. CDN (Contents Delivery Network)
We all know the importance of CDN when it comes to speeding up our website. Google loves website that are fast, that is where CDN comes in. Ezoic comes with a free CDN for their approved users. Once you are approved on Ezoic, you can make use of their free CDN to cache your website and increase your website speed.
5. User experience
Ezoic ads are not annoying or distracting. They focus on giving a good user experience and as a result, this may help in reducing bounce rate and allow users to stay more on your website.
6. CPM and CPC
Majority of Ezoic ads are CPM base ads. Which means Ezoic will pay you based on the number of people that comes to your page and see your ads. Some Ezoic ads are also CPC, which means if a user doesn’t click on the ad you won’t earn a dime.
7. Affiliate program
You can join Ezoic affiliate program to earn extra revenue on your blog by using your referral link. Once users register and get approve on Ezoic you will be making a lot of money without showing Ezoic ads on your website.
8. Ezoic Big Data Analytics
Ezoic Big data analytics give you useful insights of which posts are doing well on your website, and making you more money.
9. Customer support
Ezoic has a wonderful customer support staffs that are ready to answer your queries. The best time to contact them is during the business days. During weekends or holidays you might not receive a quick response to your queries.
Don’t get it twisted, Ezoic also pays if a user click on your ads but Ezoic will ensure that your traffic is earning you some revenue.
Cons of using Ezoic
The following are the disadvantages of Ezoic:
1. Cache plugin
Ezoic doesn’t support the use of cache plugins once you enable Ezoic leap or install the Ezoic wordpress plugin. If you want to use cache plugin like Wp Rocket, you need to disable Ezoic leap and deactivate Ezoic wordpress plugin.
2. Website speed
Ezoic ads tend to slow that website speed if you are not using a cache plugin or if you didn’t enable Ezoic leap. Which may affect your core web vitals in your Google search console.
3. Nameserver change
For you to use Ezoic, you have to point to their nameservers which some people are not comfortable with or connect with through cloudflare.
4. Origin Error
Origin Error is the error you keep on getting if your hosting provider haven’t whitelisted Ezoic IPs which may be annoying.
Setting up Ezoic ads is very technical and frustrating sometimes. If you are not careful you may end up ruining your website set up and configuration.
What is Ezoic payment threshold?
Ezoic minimum payment threshold is $20. This makes it better than HBAgency whose minimum payment threshold is €80 (80 euros).
Payments are conducted between the 27th and 31st of each month for the previous month’s revenue. For example, publishers are paid January’s revenue at the end of February.
What are Ezoic payment methods?
Ezoic payment methods are:
- Direct bank transfer via Payoneer
Now let’s talk about HBAgency.
Once you have read all through, you can make a decision on which Ad network you want to use on your blog.
Let us move straight to what Hbagency ad network is all about.
What is HBAgency all about?
Hbagency is one of the fast-rising ad networks for low traffic bloggers. It was founded in 2014 in Italy.
Yeah, HBAgency is an Italian ad network.
HBAgency platform is an all-in-one solution that connect publishers with the best programmatic offers in the advertising market.
Unlike Ezoic, HBAgency is not Google certified publishing partner.
Just like Ezoic, HBAgency pays publishers base on CPC and CPM module. Which means you will earn for every ad impression and ad click that occurs on your blog.
For you to join HBAgency, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Just like Ezoic, your website must be hosted on custom domains like .com, .net, .co.uk etc. Subdomains like . blogspot and .wordpress.com are not allowed.
- Blogs with Unlawful articles like Spyware, Malware, Viruses will be rejected immediately.
- You will be rejected if your website has copyright materials
- Websites with very annoying ad formats like Popup and Popunders will be rejected
- Hbagency accept website with high quality unique contents
- No traffic requirements is neded to join Hbagency.
Although, there are some music downloading websites that make use of HBAgency, but to be on a safer side, ensure your website has no copyright infringing materials.
What is HBAgency payment threshold?
The minimum payment threshold for HBAgency is €80 (80 euros). Payment are made the following month once you reach the payment threshold. For example, if you reach €80 in January, by February, you will receive your payment.
What are HBAgency payment methods?
The following are the acceptable payment methods for HBAgency:
- Bank Transfer
Benefits of using HBAgency
The following are the benefits of using HBAgency:
- Faster approval
- No traffic requirements
- Net 30 days payment method
- Earnings are based on CPM and CPC
- All niches are acceptable
Cons of using HBAgency
The following are the disadvantages of using HBAgency ads:
- HBAgency ads are not user friendly
- Ads that are displayed may not be contents-related ads
- No affiliate program
To get get started with HBAgency, click here.
You may be asking if HBAgency is legit?
Is HBAgency Legit?
Yes, HBAgency is legit. You don’t need to be scared. There are some bloggers that are using HBAgency ads to monetize their blogs instead of AdSense. or Ezoic.
You can also check our comparison between Ezoic and AdSense.
Now to the question, which is better between Ezoic and HBAgency.
Which is better between Ezoic and HBAgency?
Base on their pros and cons, which do you think is better?
There are a lot of factors that will determine your choice.
You can choose HBAgency if:
- You want faster approval
- You want to show ads on your chosen niche without any scrutiny
- You don’t want to change your nameservers
- You want faster website speed
You can choose Ezoic if:
- You want a free hosting plan
- You want to make more money
- You want to free SSL, CDN
- You are in need of user friendly ads
As I have said, the choice is all yours. You can register on Ezoic to get started now.
If you have any questions, please feel free to make use of the comments box below.
Also check out:
- How to increase Adsense earnings
- Adsterra vs Google Adsense: Which is better?
- How to increase Adsterra earnings
- How to verify Google AdSense account without PIN
- How to verify AdSense account with ID
- How to reduce website spam score
- How to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account
- How to Fix PayPal Something Went Wrong On Our End Message
- Google AdSense Arbitrage: How it works?
- How to remove Adsense ad limit
- Free automatic backlinks generator tools