Magodo Specialist Hospital is committed to delivering medical care to the highest standard of professionalism and service. Our facility is a modern hospital established with the primary aim of meeting the medical needs of the Nigerian public who have for long yearned for a hospital that puts quality care at the centre of its business.
The hospital is well equipped with some of the best modern facilities for clinical assessment, investigation and treatment. This is complimented by an ultra-modern theatre, a functional laboratory and other modern facilities such as ultrasound scan machine, ECG machine, baby incubator, phototherapy machine and lots more.
Our staffs are highly trained, motivated and dedicated. Protecting our goodwill through excellent services is the dynamic force behind our determination to achieve our targeted long term ambitions which are:
- To have a facility that ranks among the best in Nigeria and on the international scene.
- To lift our hospital base and capacity to a level that demands cannot be rejected no matter the rush.
- To create and provide good career and educational opportunities for staff.
- To develop a goodwill that can stand the test of time and
- To maintain the high standard of integrity, openness, honesty, excellence and accountability for which we are renowned
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fertility, Midwife and General Nurse
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Address: 10, Jaiye Oyedotun Street, Magodo GRA, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Application Closing Date: 21st February, 2024.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV with other relevant documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Also check out:
- Nurse intern salary in Nigeria
- Registered Nurse salary in Nigeria
- How to Become a Nurse Anesthetist in Nigeria
- NMCN Approved Hospitals for Nursing Internship
- Best Nursing School in Nigeria
- Best university to study Nursing in Nigeria