You may be wondering what Google AdSense loading is all about and if it is safe to practice Google Adsense loading in order to increase your Google Adsense earnings.
- 1 What is Google AdSense Loading?
- 2 How does Google Adsense loading works?
- 3 Can Adsense Loading lead to Ad limit?
- 4 Is Google Adsense loading safe?
- 5 Should I also practice Adsense loading?
- 6 Will I be paid my earnings after my AdSense account has been canceled?
- 7 Best wordpress theme for AdSense loading
- 8 Best Google AdSense loading tricks
What is Google AdSense Loading?
Google AdSense loading is the use of scripts or software or VPN to send traffic or clicks to your website or blog for the purpose of increasing your AdSense earnings or revenue.
Google Adsense loading was introduced by the Parkistans and Indians before being practice by people in other countries.
How does Google Adsense loading works?
Google AdSense loading is the use of scripts or software or VPN to send traffic or clicks to your website or blog for the purpose of increasing your AdSense earnings or revenue. The truth is that the traffic from Adsense loading is not organic traffic. However, people involve in AdSense loading may promise you the traffic they provide is organic in nature so that you can purchase what they are offering.
Can Adsense Loading lead to Ad limit?
Yes, Adsense loading can lead to ad limit. However, I have written an article that explained how to fix Adsense ad limit issue.
Is Google Adsense loading safe?
No, Google Adsense loading is not safe. Google AdSense loading may cause Google AdSense team to cancel your account which may result in you losing that Adsense account.
I have a lot of bloggers that were involved in this Adsense loading practice and later got their Adsense account canceled by Google.
If you practice Adsense loading, you may end up receiving a cancellation mail of your Adsense account by the Google team.
Once you receive this kind of email, your Google Adsense account is gone. But you may receive outstanding payment within 30 to 90 days.
Should I also practice Adsense loading?
Well if you don’t value your Google AdSense account, then you can go ahead and practice Google Adsense loading. However, if you do, please run away from Adsense loading. You can also read my article on how Google Adsense arbitrage works.
Google Adsense arbitrage is still a lit bit safer than Google Adsense loading.
Will I be paid my earnings after my AdSense account has been canceled?
Once Google disable or cancel your account, Google will deducts some of your earnings that were gotten as a result of invalid clicks or invalid traffic. Once that is done, you’ll receive your final payment within approximately 90 days of the end of the month, provided that:
- Your account balance is greater than the cancellation threshold. Google will not make payments for any earned balance that does not reach this threshold.
- Your address is verified.
- Your account has no payment holds.
- Your final payment will be paid to the primary payment method on your payments profile.
Recommended: What is Google AdSense Arbitrage
Best wordpress theme for AdSense loading
While I can provide you with a list of popular WordPress themes that are known for their compatibility with AdSense, it’s important to note that AdSense loading is against AdSense policies. Engaging in such practices can lead to account suspension or termination. It’s essential to focus on creating high-quality content and using legitimate methods to generate traffic and revenue.
Additionally, it’s important to note that the effectiveness of AdSense loading largely depends on various factors such as niche, content quality, traffic, and ad placement.
Keep in mind that Google’s policies and guidelines regarding AdSense are subject to change, so it’s essential to stay updated with their terms. Here are some WordPress themes that are often favored by AdSense loaders:
- Astra Theme
- Neve Theme
- Kadence Theme
- MH Magazine
- Ad-Sense Theme by MyThemeShop
- Genesis Framework with a child theme (e.g., Magazine Pro, News Pro)
Best Google AdSense loading tricks
There is nothing like safe AdSense loading trick, however below tips will ensure that your Adsense account is not cancelled before receiving payment by Google;
- Don’t be too greedy when loading your Adsense account
- Ensure you use a verified Google Adsense account or a Payment received Adsense account
- Ensure the blog is getting good organic traffic
- Don’t make use of VPN or script alone
- Ensure the blog ads are also clicked with real IP addresses as well
What i meant by don’t be too greedy is that, for example;
If you earn $2 per day normally on AdSense, if you want to load such Adsense account ensure that you don’t exceed $5 per day. If you increase an account that is earning $3 per day to $50 per day, it will raise an alarm which may lead to an Adsense account cancellation before payment is issued out to the owner of the account.
If you have any question, please feel free to make use of the comment box below and don’t forget to use the share button below in order to enlighten your friends about how Google AdSense loading works and why they should not practice it.
Also Check out:
- How to increase Adsense earnings
- Ezoic vs Google Adsense: Which is better?
- Adsterra vs Google Adsense: Which is better
- Ezoic vs HBAgency: Which is better
- How to increase Adsterra earnings
- How to verify Google AdSense account without PIN
- How to do Google AdSense ID verification
- How to reduce website spam score
- Adsterra vs Propellerads: Which is better
- How to remove Adsense ad limit
- Free automatic backlinks generator tools