Are you looking for how to get money from your GTBank account without a debit card? or are you looking for the methods on how to withdraw money without your GTBank ATM card as a GTBank customer or you are asking yourself that how can a GTBank customer withdraw money from the ATM without the ATM card?
The GTBank cardless withdrawal functionality feature allows funds to be collected without the use of a card at any GTBank ATM (Cardless Withdrawal) terminal. It also allows deposits into any GTBank account without the use of a debit card (Cardless Cash Deposits).
The GTBank cardless withdrawal functionality is a simplified way of collecting money from ATM or POS (Point of Sale) terminal without the use of a debit or credit card.
In this article, you will explore how to do GTBank cardless withdrawal in case you forget or you aren’t in possession of your GTBank ATM card or debit card.
How To Withdraw Money From GTBank Account Without An ATM Card
GTB offers two methods for using the cardless withdrawal – GTRescue, GTConnect, and GT Bank USSD code – *737#.
GTbank Cardless Withdrawal via GTRescue
- Log in to GT bank internet banking platform and select “GTRescue” menu option, then click on New request.
- Fill the GTRescue form and authenticate your cash-out request by entering a unique token code, then submit.
- A confirmation message with cash-out amount and withdrawal reference number displayed.
- The generated 12 digit withdrawal reference number will be sent to your mobile number and email associated with your GT Bank account.
- Visit the closest GT Bank ATM, press any key on the ATM to perform a cardless transaction.
- Select GTRescue option on the ATM screen and enter the withdrawal reference number sent to your mobile phone or email.
- Enter your mobile number associated with your GT Bank account.
- Enter the last four digits of the reference number sent to your phone number/email.
- Enter the cash-out amount requested via internet banking.
- Cash is dispensed and the transaction is completed.
GTbank Cardless Withdrawal via GTConnect
Call to GTConnect (08039003900,080290029000). Request to make a cardless withdrawal. The contact agent will process your request and authenticate your transaction. Upon confirmation, a generated Reference number will be sent to your phone number and Email associated with your GT Bank account. Then visit any GT Bank ATM and press any key to use cardless withdrawal.
GTbank Cardless Withdrawal via GT Bank USSD code – *737#.
Here is how to setup GT bank cardless withdrawal using the USSD code:
- Dial *737*3*AMOUNT# on your registered phone number.
- You will receive a transaction code as a text.
- Visit any GT Bank ATM and press any button on the machine (without inserting your card)
- Select ‘Cardless Withdrawal (GTRescue)
- Enter the transaction code that was sent to you.
- Enter your 737 pin or the last four digits of your card.
- Complete the transaction and collect your cash.
Note: The withdrawal limit placed on this service by GT Bank is N20,000 per withdrawal and you can only use GT Bank cardless withdrawal 3 times per day. The Reference number is valid for only 3 hours.
Now you can carry out cardless withdrawal in GT Bank, Union Bank, Access Bank, WEMA bank, Diamond bank, Zenith bank, Stanbic IBTC, Ecobank, UBA, Fidelity Bank and First Bank. The cardless withdrawal comes very handily when you need to withdraw money from the ATM and you don’t have your ATM card with you. Cardless withdrawal doesn’t save you the stress of having to queue up at the ATM. Since cardless withdrawal works via USSD code, it means that Cardless withdrawal is feasible if only you have the phone bearing the phone number associated with your bank account. It also works via internet banking websites for some banks.
- Best Banks To Open a Business Domiciliary Account with in Nigeria
- Chinese Gift Card Vendors WhatsApp Number
- How to receive international payment in Nigeria
- How To Open Verified Lesotho Paypal Account in Nigeria
- How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business in Nigeria
- How To Conquer PayPal Proof Of Address Documents For Identity Verification
- How to Fix PayPal Something Went Wrong On Our End Message
- How to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account
- How To Withdraw Money From Ecobank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Stanbic IBTC Account Without An ATM Card
- Union Bank Cardless Withdrawal Service
- How To Withdraw Money From First bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Zenith bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From UBA Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Fidelity Bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Access Bank Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money Without Alat ATM Card