Do you want to know how to do Google AdSense ID verification?
In this article, you will find out how to verify your Google AdSense account with ID.
There are 2 modes of Google AdSense verification once you have reached the verification threshold and they are:
1. The ID verification and
2. The PIN (Personal Identity Number) verification
Once you have reached the verification threshold, Google AdSense will notify you that it is time for Identity verification. What that means is that, Google want to be sure of the person that will be using their services, where is the person from, the name of the person, the person’s address etc.
Before you do Identity verification, you need to ensure that the address you are using in your AdSense account tallies with the one you are going to send to Google.
You have three attempts to do Google AdSense ID verification, if you failed the third time and you don’t carry out the necessary steps – which is contacting Google AdSense support, you may end up losing your Adsense account.
Before I moved further, I have a friend that failed Identity verification thrice, he decided to close his Google payments profile, afterwards, he contacted AdSense support, his account was restored but unfortunately he lost his earnings, that was the price and he was ready to pay for it.
Note: I don’t know if Google still permit individuals to close their payment profile.
Let me not bore you with my friend story and let me tell you how to do Google AdSense ID verification.
How to do Google AdSense ID verification?
For Identity verification, the following document are best supported.
1. International Passport
2. National ID Card
3. Driver’s License or Driving license
4. Residency Permit
Before you begin with the Google AdSense ID verification, ensure the details on the document you want to use for verification is the same as that in your Google account. You can use one of the documents listed above.
In order to make changes to the details on your Adsense account so that they can match with what you are submitting, follow the steps below;
- Click on the menu
- Click on payment
- Click on Payment Info.
- Look for Manage Settings and click on it
- In the Payment Profile section, you will see a pencil-like icon, click on it and make your changes to ensure the details tally with what you are about to submit to Google for verification
- Once you are done, click on Save to save your changes
- Afterwards, look for Payments users
- Click on manage payment users
- click on the arrow head to expand the info
- click on the pencil-like icon
- check if the name there also tallies with what you are about to submit.
Once you are done with the confirmation and you have the document you want to use. The next thing to do is to capture the entire document, the photo should be readable, in focus, free of reflection and glare.
Note that if the picture is partially or totally obstructed or the photo is dark or blurry, it may not be accepted.
Once you have done these, follow the steps below to proceed with the AdSense Identity verification
1. Sign in to your AdSense account
2. Click on the action or verify button as the case may be.
or click on the menu and select payment
3. Click on the Verification Check
4. You will see the verification card, click on verify
5. A pop will be displayed, click on upload, and upload your document, once you are done uploading, click on submit
6. If your identity verification is successful, you will be notified by Google AdSense team via mail and if it is not, you will also receive a mail regarding that, just make corrections and repeat the steps again.
However, ensure that the address on your AdSense account tally with the one in the document you are submitting, to change your address,
1. Click on the menu bar
2. Click on payment
3. You will see the settings card, click on manage settings
4. You will see the payment profile card, on the payment profile card, you will see name and address, click on the pencil like icon beside name and address and do the necessary changes you want to do.
5. Once you are done, click on save or submit as the case may be.
If your Identity verification is successful, you will proceed to the second stage of verification which is PIN verification, Google AdSense will mail a PIN (Personal Identification Number) containing 6 digits code to the address you entered. The pin should get to your address between 2 to 4 weeks, sometimes it may take longer, once you get your pin and insert it in the verification card, then your AdSense account is fully verified. You can start cashing out and start partying with your AdSense earnings.
Also Read: What is Google Adsense Arbitrage
But there are some cases where by individuals fail to receive their pin which may be as a result of poor postal service or it may be as a result of you staying in a remote area, don’t worry, there is a solution to that.
If you have any queries or feedback, you can leave your comments below and don’t forget to share this article to your friends and those who needs it.
- How To Verify Your AdSense Account Without PIN
- How to increase Adsense earnings
- How To Conquer PayPal Proof Of Address Documents For Identity Verification
- How to fix Google AdSense Ad Limit
- How to get free backlinks to your website
- What is Google AdSense Arbitrage all about?
- How to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account
- How to Fix PayPal Something Went Wrong On Our End Message
- How to Fix Ad limits on Admob
- Ezoic vs HBAgency: Which is better?
- Ezoic vs Google AdSense: Which is better?
- How to reduce spam score of website to 1%
- How to increase Adsterra earnings on your blog/website