Are you looking for ways on how to verify Google Adsense Account with and without PIN (Personal Identification Number) or want to know the alternative methods to verify your Adsense address verification in case you don’t receive your Personal Identification Number (PIN)? Then you are at right place because in this guide you will find out all you need to know about Google Adsense address verification and how to verify Adsense account without PIN.
Google AdSense is one of the prominent and trusted ways to earn money from your blog or website. It is a simple, most powerful and popular source of earning for blog owners. But it is true that getting your blog approved on Google AdSense is a little bit difficult because of their policies.
Once your account is approved, Google has certain other verification processes. Google verify your account by verifying the account holder’s address once you have reached the verification threshold.
First, is by doing Google AdSense ID verification, once it is successful, Google will send a PIN code on your Payee Address to further verify your Address.
When you set up google AdSense account and get approval for publishing ads on your site or blog by Google AdSense, it starts showing ads on your blog. Once your earning has reached $10, Google will ask you to do identity verification as I have said earlier, once your identity has been verified, Google will now send Personal Identification Number (PIN) to your Payee Profile address to verify the address of account holder.
PINs will be sent to you between 3 to 5 days and it will arrive within 2-4 weeks but may take longer depending on your location. Google mail your PIN on a white postcard measuring 4.5 x 6 inch (11.4 x 15.2 cm). The PIN is of four digits. You will then need to enter this AdSense PIN into your account.
See the screenshot below of how an Adsense PIN looks like;
Before looking at how to verify Google AdSense account without PIN, let us first look into how to verify the AdSense account with PIN.
How to verify Google AdSense account with PIN
All you need here is to insert the AdSense PIN you receive into your Google AdSense account.
1. Sign in to your AdSense account
2. Click on verify on the verification card as shown below
3. Then you will see a space to insert your PIN once you have inserted your PIN, you can click on Submit
4. You will receive a confirmatory message that your address has been verified successfully
If somehow PIN does not reach your address, Google allows you to request for PIN three to four times depending on your country. In total, you get three chances of Address verification. In all the cases Google Address verification PIN remains same. Be careful, if you enter the wrong PIN three times, your account will be suspended.
Also Read: What is Google Adsense Arbitrage
What if PIN Code does not reach your address after Three Attempts?
Google understand that sometimes the publishers might not receive the PIN after three to four attempts. It might be because of bad postal service or your address is in remote areas.
Keep in mind that you have four months to submit your PIN after your first PIN is generated. If you fail to submit the PIN, Google will stop showing ads on your blog.
For those that have requested more than three times and yet to receive their AdSense PIN, don’t worry, keep on reading, you will find out how to verify Google AdSense account without PIN.
How to verify Google AdSense account without PIN
Only after you have tried your three attempts and did not receive your AdSense PIN, you can use this option.
Google has provided an alternate option to verify your Google AdSense account without the PIN code. For this, you need to submit a proof of identity document that has your Payee Name and valid address that you have mentioned in Google AdSense account. The ID Proof document can be any of the following:
- National ID Card
- International Passport
- Driving License or Driver’s license
Today I will show you two very simple ways to verify Google AdSense account without PIN. Just Follow These Simple Steps and enjoy your Approved Adsense Account. Ensure you have your publisher ID at hand because you will need it.
Let us begin…
1. Sign in to your AdSense account
2. You must be seeing a notification top bar (red bar) if you have not verified your account after requesting for third or fourth PIN. Click on “Action” on the Notification Option in Google AdSense account
Or Go to the PIN Verification card as shown below
3. Click on the three dots as shown above and you will see a form link, click on it and sign in with your email associated with your Google AdSense account
You will see different options, follow the steps.
4. Select Yes
5. Afterwards, you will see another option, asking if you have received your pin? Select No
6. Another option will come up, Asking Have You Already Requested Three or Four Replacement Pins? Select Yes
7. A new tab will be opened, Click on contact Us
8. After Click On Contact Us You Will See Identity Verification Page.
Let us pause here and let me explain the second method, because the completion of the first method, is also the same with that of the second method.
In case you don’t see a form to verify your Adsense account without PIN, then this second method is definitely for you.
1. Sign in to your Adsense account.
2. Once you sign in, ensure you note your publisher ID, don’t worry, in case you don’t know how to get your publisher ID, I will show you how to get it.
3. Open this form link or click the link below
The final steps (These steps is the concluding part of the 2 ways to verify your Adsense account)
For those using the first way, After Click On Contact Us You Will See Identity Verification Page and for those who are using the second method, the verification page is the same.
Now Carefully Follow These Instructions.
1. First Type Your Name According To Your Adsense Account Name.
Don’t worry your e-mail will automatically be inserted since you signed in to your AdSense account with your email and password.
2. Input your Publisher ID
Note: ensure the details on the document you want to use for the verification is the same as that in your Google account. You can use one of the documents listed above.
- Click on the menu
- Click on payment
- Look for Manage Settings and click on it
- In the Payment Profile section, you will see a pencil-like icon, click on it and make your changes to ensure the details tally with what you are about to submit to Google for verification
- Once you are done, click on Save to save your changes
- Afterwards, look for Payments users
- Click on manage payment users
- click on the arrow head to expand the info
- click on the pencil-like icon
- check if the name there also tallies with what you are about to submit.
Once you are done with the confirmation and you have the document you want to use. The next thing to do is to capture it, the photo should be readable, in focus, free of reflection and glare.
3. Scan Your ID Card Both Sides And Make a Single Picture and Upload it (In case you are not using ID card, you can use your international passport, or Driver’s license)
4. Click On Submit.
You will receive an automatic pop-up message
Now You Will Get Confirmation Email From Google that your Identity has been fully verified, you may received the verification mail within 48 hours.
How to get your Google AdSense Publisher ID
Most Important thing is your publisher ID.
To Get your Publisher ID. Go to Your AdSense account, Click on the Menu And Click on Account. Here You Can See Your Publisher ID. Hope you know how to get your publisher ID now.
Once you have successfully and fully verify your AdSense account. You can now start receive your AdSense earnings.
Hope You Enjoy This Interesting Post and I am sure Your Problem is solved and I hope that you have understood the procedure of how to verify Google AdSense account with and without PIN. If you have any queries or feedback, you can leave your comments below.
- How To Conquer PayPal Proof Of Address Documents For Identity Verification
- How to Increase Google AdSense Earnings
- How to get free backlinks to your website
- What is Google AdSense Arbitrage all about?
- How to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account
- How to Fix PayPal Something Went Wrong On Our End Message
- How to do Google AdSense ID verification
- How to Fix Ad limits on Admob
- Ezoic vs HBAgency: Which is better?
- Ezoic vs Google AdSense: Which is better?
- How to reduce spam score of website to 1%