Has your PayPal account been limited and you are looking for ways to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account?
In this article, you will be informed on how to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account.
A lot of online business owners depend on PayPal for receiving and sending money. In some African countries where there is limitation in creating a country’s Paypal account, such country tend to find alternatives.
For example, Nigerians tend to create another country’s PayPal account because of the limitations placed on Nigeria PayPal account same thing goes for the Ghanians.
When you create another country’s PayPal account and you are not careful on the way you perform your transactions, your account will be suspicious in the eyes of PayPal bot and this will make Paypal support to take a look at your account which may lead to the limitation of your PayPal account.
Before I let you know how to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account, let me first define what PayPal limitation is for those who are new to PayPal account.
What is PayPal account limitation?
PayPal account limitations are restrictions placed on your PayPal account which may prevent you from withdrawing, sending or receiving money into your PayPal account. PayPal account limitation can be temporary or permanent.
Reasons why PayPal limit your account?
The following are some of the reasons why PayPal may limit your account:
- When an unauthorized individual is using your PayPal account, your account may be limited to prevent fraudulent activities from taking place in your account
- When you are not complying to PayPal policies
- PayPal account limitation may also occur if your account has high number of claims and chargebacks
- The use of different IPs from different location to access your PayPal account
- If PayPal suspects rapid changes in the transaction you make or in what and how much you sell they may limit your PayPal account.
How long does it take for PayPal to remove account limitation?
The time it takes for PayPal to remove account limitation varies depending on the issue. If you want the limitation to be remove it is best to submit what they ask you to submit which can be:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Proof of shipment, tracking info and buyer’s info
- Info about payments
- Invoice from suppliers
However, if you submit the requested information they ask you to submit and your account was permanently limited and you have some funds in your Paypal account, here is how to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account.
How to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account?
When Paypal limits your account, your account will be frozen for certain period of time until you provide the document(s) requested by PayPal in order for them to verify your account.
To withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account, you have to wait for 180 days. According to PayPal policy, once your account is limited permanently you will have access to withdraw your money after 180 days starting from the day your account was permanently limited.
However, if you want to withdraw your funds before the 180 days, you can submit an appeal to PayPal for them to release your funds, though the chance of you getting a positive feedback is slim.
Let me tell you how you can avoid PayPal account limitation.
How to avoid PayPal account limitation?
I will tell you how I have been avoiding Paypal account limitation.
- Always access your PayPal account using only one device, maximum of 2 devices
- Be careful of the transactions you perform with your PayPal account
- Avoid PayPal chargebacks at all cost
- Ensure you have done the necessary PayPal verification (such as email and phone number confirmation) when you signed up for PayPal
- While signing up for PayPal, ensure you input the correct details such as your correct full name, home address, ID card or international passport, etc.
- Avoid receiving and sending huge some of money, personally, the max i receive and send out with my PayPal account is $100.
If you can follow these, you won’t be receiving PayPal account limitation notification.
Just know this, “Prevention is better than cure.”
Prevent your PayPal account from being permanently limited so that you can continue to make use of PayPal services.
If you have any question on “How to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account” or any question related to PayPal account, please feel free to make use of the comment box below.
Also check out:
- How To Create A Verified Lesotho Paypal Account in Nigeria
- How to open a PayPal account in Ghana
- How To Conquer PayPal Proof Of Address Documents For Identity Verification
- How to Create a Verified India PayPal Account
- How to Fix PayPal Something Went Wrong On Our End Message
- Chinese Gift Card Vendors WhatsApp Number