Benmaris Limited started as a professional manpower providers, financial consultants and general works contractor in 2007. It is a wholly owned Nigerian Company. Over the years, it has undertaken many challenging projects and accumulated skills, know-how and experiences in Facilities Management, Procurement and Supply Services, Design and Build Solutions, Project Management Services, Building Construction and related engineering works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
- Location: Lagos
- Status: Contract / Resident
- First line action / consultations during and after working hours.
- Carry out operational Nursing activities.
- Supervision of Auxiliary staff
- Contributes greatly to optimization of the goals of the Medical Division.
- Carry out domestic medical escorts when required.
- Liaise with other units such as Radiology, Laboratory and Pharmacy for better coordination of patient care.
- Any other duty that may be assigned to him/her by the supervisor for the purpose of achieving the overall medical division goal.
Context and Environment
- Medical Care
- Sorting out of patients including primary assessment and intervention
- Coordinates patient flow in the after-hours clinic by triaging and following up with consultation, investigation and treatment.
- Minor consultations such as for minor wounds and administration of first line medications
- Treatment of minor ailments
- Receives and commences treatment on minor to major surgical emergencies until arrival of a superior member of the team.
- Complete nursing and psychological care of hospitalized patients
- Participate in Medical transfer of patients to retainer hospitals.
- Participate in formulation and implementation of preventive healthcare programmes particularly immunization.
- Participate in monitoring and improvement of treatment/hospitalization areas standards.
- Formulation and implementation of health education programmes
- Collation and analysis of OPD/Hospitalization data with a view to forecasting future activities.
- Training and supervision of ancillary personnel Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities.
The Job holder adheres to the HSE rules:
- Hygiene supervision and evaluation of risk hazard
- Good knowledge of patient safety
- Good knowledge of the divisional emergency response procedures
- Manage medical waste in accordance with company rules.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- B.Sc in Nursing / BN Sc / Registered General Nurse
- Registered Midwife and/or Registered Accident & Emergency nurse
- Valid BLS/ACLS/ITLS certifications
- Basic Computer + office Knowledge.
Application Closing Date: 9th February, 2024.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV (preferably in Microsoft WORD) to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.