The JOJ Memorial Foundation (JOJ-MF) was formed as a collaborative effort in loving memory of Mr. J.O.J. Onyeaghala who died in 1989, representing a variety of goodwill support, in Obohia Ahiazu Mbaise Imo State Nigeria. The purpose of JOJ-MF is to provide some level of succor to our indigent community and environs through provision of Basic Health and Medical Diagnostic Facility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse / Midwife
- Location: Imo
- JOJ Memorial Hospital (JOJ-MH) a standard and purpose-built hospital located at Obohia Ahiazu Mbaise Imo State is seeking to recruit a qualified and reliable registered Nurse/Midwife to join our team.
- The Midwife will perform a range of functions including but not limited to the management of patients both in our in-patient and out-patient by promoting and restoring patient’s health through the nursing process and collaborating with other members of the healthcare team.
- The possibility of assuming the role of the Hospital matron if relevant skills is shown is a possible added incentive
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current licensure.
- Evidence of 5 years or more of nursing / midwifery experience.
- Computer literate.
- He / She must demonstrate the highest level of communication skills and professional etiquette in interacting with patients.
- Have a passion for patient-centered care
Compensation: Attractive and Competitive.
Application Closing Date: 15th February, 2024.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.