In this Sproutgigs review, you will find out if Sproutgigs is legit or a scam gig website for freelancers or business owners.
Just like Fiverr, Sproutgigs is an online platform that allows freelancers to make money when they sell their services.
Sproutgigs was formerly called Picoworkers. Sproutgigs works as a middleman where businesspeople can employ people to complete from small tasks to ongoing projects.
One fascinating thing about Sproutgigs compared to Fiverr is that SproutGigs is a crowdsourcing website that lets employers and freelancers complete one-off small tasks (micro-tasks) or work on ongoing projects.
If you are a business, be it a small online business such as a website or YouTube channel, a solopreneur such as a Tiktok star, podcast host, email marketer, affiliate marketing person, or even a startup or a company, you can start using SproutGigs to employ a large number of people from any country of your selection to complete small tasks.
You may be asking, who is the owner of Sproutgigs…
- 1 Who is the Owner of Sproutgigs
- 2 Sproutgigs Review: Is Sproutgigs legit or scam
- 3 How to create account on Sproutgigs
- 4 Is SproutGigs worth it?
- 5 Sproutgigs Referral Program
- 6 What Types of Micro Jobs Are Available on Sproutgigs?
- 7 Sproutgigs minimum withdrawal
- 8 Sproutgigs withdrawal method
- 9 How to withdraw from Sproutgigs
- 10 Pros of using Sproutgigs
- 11 Cons of using Sproutgigs
Who is the Owner of Sproutgigs
Sproutgigs is a private company that was founded in 2011 that boast of about 11 to 50 employees.
Before I delve into how to register and make money on Sproutgigs, it is important for you to know in our review on Sproutgigs if Sproutgigs is legit or a scam freelancing website.
Sproutgigs Review: Is Sproutgigs legit or scam
Sproutgigs is not a legit freelancing website. A few people claim that the platform is legit, while some complained of account ban for no reason especially if they want to withdraw their funds.
However, you need to follow the rules of the platform so that you account won’t be banned.
Sprout gigs provide multiple opportunities for workers, such as
- Opportunities to earn money from microtasks.
- Opportunities to create Gigs and earn.
- Opportunities to earn from different Surveys.
If you want to make money on Sproutgigs, you’ll need to start by creating an account on the platform. Creating an account on sproutgigs is free, you don’t need to pay a dime.
Please note that when you want to open an account on Sproutgigs, don’t use VPN because your account might get banned or you won’t be able to open it successfully.
Also check out: Swyftpay review: How to open Swyftpay account
Let’s talk about how to create account on Sproutgigs.
How to create account on Sproutgigs
1. Visit sproutgigs.com
2. Click on the Signup button
3. Fill in your details and agree to their terms and conditions
If you want to employ people, select “I’m an Employer,” but if you want to make money on the platform choose “I’m a Worker.”
4. Click on Signup once you are done
5. Go to your email that you used to sign up and confirm your mail
Below is a video showing you how to create an account on Sproutgigs without any issue.
Is SproutGigs worth it?
If you are getting started on internet marketing and want to make a few bucks part-time working from home, SproutGigs can help you make from $3 to $50 or $60 per 100 tasks. If you live in a third-world country where the wages are pretty low, SproutGigs can be a great freelancing network.
But, if you are a skilled worker, I recommend Fiverr and other freelancing networks. I recommend establishing your own digital marketing agency if you want to go beyond providing your service on freelancing networks. One downside of running an agency is that getting started, acquiring clients, and making an easy income is much harder. But the question is, what valuable thing comes at ease?
On the other hand, if you are a business owner and want to promote your business to many people for a very low cost, give SproutGigs a try. The minimum task fee is $0.02! And SproutGig’s gig prices are less expensive compared to other networks.
Sproutgigs Referral Program
You can make money on Sproutgigs through their referral program. You will get 5% of each purchase and 5% for each successfully completed job by your referrals.
All you need to do is to login if you have created your account >> Get referral links in your profile or on gigs pages by clicking Share & Earn >> Share your referral link wherever your audience is located >> Get 5% for each referral’s purchase and job done.
What Types of Micro Jobs Are Available on Sproutgigs?
Sproutgigs offers a diverse range of micro jobs, including:
- Freelance writing
- Graphic design
- Virtual assistance
- Data entry
- Social media management
- Online tutoring
- Website development
Sproutgigs minimum withdrawal
Sproutgigs minimum withdrawal is $5 (including tax).
If you have 5$ above in your earned money, it’s up to you how much you want to withdraw from your sproutgigs account.
The tax also applies when you want to withdraw your money.
Tax percent depends upon on withdrawal method you selected.
For example, if you select PayPal, then the tax percentage withdrawal is 10%. So it will be deducted from your withdrawal amount.
If you want to withdraw $50, the actual amount in your bank or PayPal account will be $45.
Also check out:
- How to increase Adsterra earnings
- Monetag Review: Is it the Best AdSense Alternative?
- How to remove Adsense ad limit
- Adsterra vs Google Adsense: Which is better
- Adsterra vs Monetag: Which is a Better Ad Network for Publishers?
- Adsterra Review: The best AdSense alternatives
Sproutgigs withdrawal method
Sproutgigs offers various withdrawal method and they are:
How to withdraw from Sproutgigs
- Log in to your Sproutgigs account.
- Click on the “Wallet” button located on your Dashboard.
- Select “Request withdrawal”
- Select your preferred withdrawal method from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw in the “Withdrawal Amount” field.
- Select the withdrawal method you would like to use (Airtm, Payoneer, Litecoin, Skrill, Uphold).
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click “Submit.”
- Once your withdrawal request has been processed, you will receive your funds within 3-5 business days.
Pros of using Sproutgigs
Below are the advantages of using Sproutgigs
- Free to join
- Numerous jobs/gigs are available for you to do
- Good payout options
- Referral program
Cons of using Sproutgigs
Below are the disadvantages of using Sproutgigs
- Low rewards per job
- High transaction fee per withdrawal
- Joining bonus cannot be withdrawn
- Many unethical jobs
- The support is not always good
SproutGigs platform makes it easier for employers to hire hundreds or thousands of workers to finish their projects in a quick time. People can sign up as freelancers, complete micro-tasks and post gigs, and earn money. It is a win-win for both employers and employees. SproutGigs’ features, such as having a lower payout threshold and levels for workers, make the platform more robust and increase people’s trust. If you want a part-time job to make extra income from home, give SproutGigs a try.