Are you looking for how to get money from your Stanbic IBTC account without a debit card? or are you looking for the methods on how to withdraw money without your Stanbic IBTC ATM card as a Stanbic IBTC customer or you are asking yourself that how can a Stanbic IBTC customer withdraw money from the ATM without the ATM card?
The Stanbic IBTC cardless withdrawal functionality feature allows funds to be collected without the use of a card at any Stanbic IBTC ATM (Cardless Withdrawal) terminal. It also allows deposits into any Stanbic IBTC account without the use of a debit card (Cardless Cash Deposits).
The Stanbic IBTC cardless withdrawal functionality is a simplified way of collecting money from ATM or POS (Point of Sale) terminal without the use of a debit or credit card.
In this article, you will know how to do Stanbic IBTC cardless withdrawal in case you forget or you aren’t in possession of your Stanbic IBTC ATM card or debit card.
Stanbic IBTC ease wallet
Stanbic IBTC @ease wallet is an electronic wallet for Nigerians. With Stanbic IBTC @ease wallet it is possible to make fast and easy transactions such as transfers and also receive funds into the wallet as well as but airtime and pay utility bills via the wallet.
The Stanbic IBTC @ease wallet also allows you to have an instant generated Debit Card integrated to your wallet where you are allowed to use to make cash withdrawals from partner agents, ATM machines without a physical card.
Your Stanbic IBTC @ease wallet number is basically your mobile number when you stripped off the first zero, which means that the last ten digits of your phone number.
Take For example: 8031506160. You e-wallet is avsecured four-digit secret pin which is usually required to authenticate log-in and transaction.
How to access Stanbic IBTC ease wallet
Use ussd code, dial *909# and on the menu select @ease wallet
proceed to the Google play store on your Android mobile phone to download the Stanbic IBTC @ease app
How To Withdraw Money From Stanbic IBTC Account Without An ATM Card
- With your registered sim card dial *909#
- Navigate to @ease wallet
- If you are a new user, create an ease wallet account with your phone number. After successfully creating an ease wallet account number (which is your phone number without the first zero… For example, 8061110000), you can then proceed to fund your account.
- Select the generate a Paycode option to do a cardless withdrawal
- A one time paycode will be sent to your mobile device via text message
- Proceed to the nearest Stanbic IBTC Cardless enabled ATM,
- Follow the cardless withdrawal feature and authenticate a withdrawal using the Paycode from your ease wallet.
- Make your withdrawal and take your cash
Now you can carry out cardless withdrawal in Stanbic IBTC, Diamond bank, Ecobank, Zenith bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, GT Bank, WEMA bank, Union Bank, Access Bank and First Bank. The cardless withdrawal comes very handily when you need to withdraw money from the ATM and you don’t have your ATM card with you. Cardless withdrawal doesn’t save you the stress of having to queue up at the ATM. Since cardless withdrawal works via USSD code, it means that Cardless withdrawal is feasible if only you have the phone bearing the phone number associated with your bank account. It also works via internet banking websites for some banks.
- Best Banks To Open a Business Domiciliary Account with in Nigeria
- Chinese Gift Card Vendors WhatsApp Number
- How to receive international payment in Nigeria
- How To Open Verified Lesotho Paypal Account in Nigeria
- How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business in Nigeria
- How To Conquer PayPal Proof Of Address Documents For Identity Verification
- How to Fix PayPal Something Went Wrong On Our End Message
- How to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account
- Ecobank Cardless Withdrawal Service
- How To Withdraw Money From Union Bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From GTBank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Access Bank Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From First bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Zenith bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From UBA Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Fidelity Bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money Without Alat ATM Card