Deluxepreneur Terms and Conditions
This set of terms and condition set out how to use and the guidelines that govern the use of the deluxepreneur’s website accessible at deluxepreneur.com.
In using this website, you are deemed to have accepted the terms of these conditions. Don’t continue using the website if you don’t accept all the conditions and terms outlined at this site.
The following terminology is applicable in these terms and conditions as well as the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice as well as all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you the person who logs on this site and who is in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” are all a part of our Company. “Party”, “Parties” as well as “Us”, refers to our Client as well as ourselves. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer and consideration of the payment required to provide helping the client in the most effective way to achieve the objective of meeting the client’s requirements regarding the providing the specified services, in accordance the current law of Netherlands. Any use of this phrases or any other words in the singular plural, plural, capitalization, or he/she/they are interpreted as interchangeable, and hence as being a reference to the similar terms.
Unless stated otherwise, deluxepreneur or its licensors are the owners of exclusive intellectual property rights of the content on the website deluxepreneur. Intellectual property rights remain in the hands of deluxepreneur. You are able to access this through the deluxepreneur website for personal use with the exception of restrictions stipulated in these terms and condition.
It is not recommended to:
- Republish content from the magazine deluxepreneur
- Rent, sell or sub-license materials from Deluxepreneur
- Reproduce duplicate, copy or reproduce material from the website of deluxepreneur
- Redistribute the content of the deluxepreneur
This Agreement begins with the date of this Agreement.
Certain areas of this website provide the opportunity to users to share and discuss opinions and data in specific areas of the site. The deluxepreneur website does not remove, edit, make public or read comments prior to their publication on the site. Comments do not express the opinions or views of deluxepreneur’s agents or affiliates, nor do they reflect the views. Comments reflect the opinions and opinions of the individual who has posted their thoughts and opinions. To the extent permissible by applicable law, deluxepreneur will not be accountable for the comments, or any damage, liability or costs incurred in connection with the usage of or posting of or display of comments on this site.
Deluxepreneur reserves the rights to review all comments and to delete any comments that may be deemed to be offensive, inappropriate or a violation or violation of the Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and affirm that:
- You are legally entitled to publish comments on our website and are in possession of all the necessary licenses and permissions;
- The comments do not violate any intellectual property rights not limited to trademarks, patents, or copyright of any third-party;
- The comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, offensive, libelous or other unlawful content that is a violation of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote commercial or custom or current commercial activities , or any illegal activity.
You hereby grant deluxepreneur non-exclusive right to reproduce, use and edit your comments, as well as to authorize other users to reproduce, use and modify your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations are permitted to connect to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors are able to connect to our website similarly to how they link to websites of other businesses listed; and
- Accredited businesses across the System, except for soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls and charitable fundraising groups that are not permitted to connect to our site.
They may also hyperlink to our homepage as well as to publications or other Web pages as in the event that the link (a) isn’t in any way deceptive, (b) doesn’t misleadly suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or endorsement of the party linking to or its products and/or services as well as (c) is in its context on the linked party’s website.
We can consider and even approve additional link requests from the following kinds of organisations:
- well-known information for business or consumer sources;
- dot.com Community websites;
- associations or other organizations representing organizations for charitable causes;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Consulting, accounting and law companies and
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will consider links from these organizations when we determine to approve the request if: (a) the link will not cause us to appear disliking to us or to our affiliated businesses; (b) the organization has no negative history against us, (c) that the value for us from the exposure of the hyperlink outweighs any absences of the deluxepreneur as well (d) the hyperlink is part of general information about resources.
The organizations can link to our homepage as that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) is not intended to misleadly suggest the endorsement, sponsorship or support of the linking party or the products and services it offers as well as (c) fits in the specifics of the linking party’s website.
If you’re an organization mentioned under paragraph 2, and you are keen on linking with our site we must be informed via e-mail to the deluxepreneur. Include your name, the name of your company name, contact details as well as the URL of your website as well as a list of all URLs that you would like linking to our website and an outline of the URLs we have on our website to which you’d like to link. Please wait a couple of weeks for an answer.
The organizations that have been approved are able to link to our Website in the manner described below:
- We may use our corporate name, or
- Utilizing the resource locator uniformly connected to
- Through the use of the description or other information on our website linked to that is logical within the context and structure of the information on the website of the linking party.
The logo of deluxepreneur’s or any other artwork is allowed in connection with a link unless there is the existence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written consent, you are not permitted to not make frames over our Websites that alter the visual appearance or presentation of our website.
We will not be held accountable for any content which appears on your Website. You agree to safeguard and defend us from any allegations that are made through your website. The link(s) should be placed on any Website which could be considered to be libelous, illegal or offensive or that violates, otherwise violates or promotes the violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
The Website reserves the rights to demand to remove all or any hyperlink to our website. We will eliminate all links from our website upon the request of. The Website also have the power to modify the terms of these conditions as well as its linking policy at anytime. If you continue to link to our website you agree to be bound by and adhere to these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of links from our site
If you notice a hyperlink on our site that you find offensive for any reason, feel free to reach us and let us know at anytime. We’ll look into requests to take down links, however we aren’t required to do so or answer directly to you.
We cannot guarantee that the information provided on this website is accurate We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information neither do we guarantee to guarantee that the website is available, or that the content on the website is up-to-date.
In the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations, warranties , and conditions regarding our site and use this site. This disclaimer does not:
- Limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death;
- Limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any of your or our obligations in any manner not allowed by the law applicable to you limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law;
- We will not be able to exclude any of our or your liability that could not be exempted under the law applicable to you.
The restrictions and limitations of the liability contained by the present Section along with other provisions in the disclaimer (a) is subject to the preceding paragraph and (b) cover all obligations which arise from the disclaimer including those arising out of contract or tort, as well as for the breach of statutory obligation.
The website and the information and products on the site are provided at no cost and without charge, we are not responsible for any damage or loss in any way.