Vitor Roque Net Worth in 2024

Share this article

What is Vitor Roque net worth?

Vitor Roque is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a centre-forward for Campeonato Brasileiro Série A club Athletico Paranaense and the Brazil national team. Vitor Roque net worth is estimated to $10 million. The footballer was listed as one of the best-born young footballers in 2005 worldwide by The Guardian.

Vitor Roque Early Life

Vitor Roque whose full name is Vitor Hugo Roque Ferreira was born on the 28th of February, 2005 in Timóteo, Minas Gerais, Brazil.

Vitor Roque Career

Vitor Roque joined América Mineiro’s youth setup at the age of ten, and impressed with the side’s youth categories in 2018. In March 2019, he signed a youth contract with Cruzeiro, which led América to sue his new club in the State Labour Department; both clubs only reached an agreement in May, with Cruzeiro retaining 65% of the player’s economic rights, and América keeping the other 35%.

On 25 May 2021, Vitor Roque signed his first professional contract with Cruzeiro. He made his professional debut on 12 October that same year after coming on as a second-half substitute for Bruno José in a 0–0 Série B home draw against Botafogo.

On 13 April 2022, Vitor Roque signed a five-year contract with Athletico Paranaense, after the club activated his R$ 24 million release clause; it was the biggest transfer of the club’s history.

On 3 March 2023, Vitor Roque was called for the first time for the Brazil national team by interim head coach Ramon Menezes to play in a friendly match against Morocco on 25 March 2023. He was substituted on in the 65th minute of the game in a 2–1 defeat at the Ibn Batouta Stadium.

Vitor Roque Net Worth
Vitor Roque

On 12 July 2023, La Liga club Barcelona announced that they had reached an agreement for the transfer of Roque with Athletico, agreeing a contract until 2030–31 season with a buyout clause of €500 million.

On 27 December, Roque underwent medical examinations at Ciutat Esportiva, completed digital media obligations including his first club interview. He was assigned No.19 jersey.

On 4 January 2024, Roque made his La Liga debut for Barcelona, coming on as a substitute in the 78th minute of a 2–1 comeback victory away against Las Palmas

At this point in his career, he exemplifies the prototypical Brazilian forward. He is strong, quick, and skilled. Roque is able to overcome opponents on his own when he has the ball at his feet, but he also works effectively with his teammates to break through defenses. When he has the ball at his feet, Roque is able to beat defenders on his own. Not only is he powerful, but he is also very quick.

Roque is a flexible player who can play as a second striker or anywhere throughout the front three; however, throughout the majority of his professional career, he has been utilized primarily in the center position.

Even though the vast majority of his goals have been scored from the center of the field, he always begins to play on the right side of the field. When compared to other players in his position, he has an exceptional defensive performance. He ranks in the top 3 percent of all players for interceptions.

Vitor Roque Net Worth

Vitor Roque net worth is estimated to $10 million. He makes his money from football, brand deals and promotion. The market value of the player in 2023 is valued at €18.00m by Transfermarkt. The centre-forward player makes his money from football, Brand deals and promotions.

What is the name of Vitor Roque Wife

The name of Vitor Roque wife is Dayana Lins. Both of them got married in 2023.

Dayana is said to work as an interior designer and an administrative secretary for Brazilian car dealer Pittbull Multimarcas.

Vitor Roque Wife

Conclusion on Vitor Roque Net Worth

The table below shows Vitor Roque net worth and all that you need to know about him:

Date of birth28th of February, 2005
NationalityBrazil
Place of birthTimóteo, Minas Gerais
Nickname(s)Nil
Net worth$10 million
SpouseDayana Lins
PositionAttack – Centre-Forward
Source of wealthFootball, Brand deals and promotions

Now that you have known about Vitor Roque net worth, feel free to check out:


Share this article
Alexandra Brooks

I am proficient content writer with six years of experience on articles related to jobs and businesses. I have always been passionate about writing, giving important information to people through my articles.

Leave a Comment