Are you looking for how to get money from your ALAT account without a debit card? or are you looking for the methods on how to withdraw money without your Alat ATM card as a WEMA Bank customer or you are asking yourself that how can a Wema Bank customer withdraw money from the ATM without the ATM card? You can withdraw money from your Wema bank account without an ATM card using the Wema Bank USSD Transfer Code and the Wema Bank ALAT app.
The Wema bank cardless withdrawal functionality feature allows funds to be collected without the use of a card at any Wema Bank ATM (Cardless Withdrawal) terminal. It also allows deposits into any Wema bank account without the use of a debit card (Cardless Cash Deposits).
The Wema bank cardless withdrawal functionality is a simplified way of collecting money from ATM or POS (Point of Sale) terminal without the use of a debit or credit card.
In this article, you will explore how to do WEMA bank cardless withdrawal in case you forget or you aren’t in possession of your Alat ATM card or debit card.
How to withdraw money without Alat ATM Card using Wema Bank USSD Transfer Code
Wema Bank Cardless withdrawal is known as Cash on the Go. It’s fast and secure. Here is how to withdraw money without the ATM card using the USSD transfer code.
- Dial *945#
- Select 8 that is “cash on the go”
- Generate the withdrawal code by following the command prompt
- Proceed to any Wema bank ATM and withdraw your cash
How to withdraw money without Alat ATM Card using Wema Bank ALAT App
To withdraw money from Wema bank ATM without ATM card using Wema Bank alert App.
- Log in to your Wema ALAT mobile app using your username and password
- Click on send money
- Click on ATM Cardless Transfer
- Fill in the form that will display on your screen correctly
- Enter the ALAT pin
- A pay code will be sent to you via email
- Visit a nearby ATM and make your withdrawal
To withdraw your money, go to any cardless-enabled or paycode-enabled ATM and follow these instructions:
- Press ENTER to clear the ATM screen.
- Select CashOut Paycode.
- Type the reference number and the cashout PIN.
- Type the amount of money you want to withdraw.
PS: You will be charged an amount of N105 on cash withdrawal, Paycode is valid for 24 hours.
Now you can carry out cardless withdrawal in WEMA bank, Diamond bank, Zenith bank, Stanbic IBTC, Ecobank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, GT Bank, Union Bank, Access Bank and First Bank. The cardless withdrawal comes very handily when you need to withdraw money from the ATM and you don’t have your ATM card with you. Cardless withdrawal doesn’t save you the stress of having to queue up at the ATM. Since cardless withdrawal works via USSD code, it means that Cardless withdrawal is feasible if only you have the phone bearing the phone number associated with your bank account. It also works via internet banking websites for some banks.
Also check out:
- Best Banks To Open a Business Domiciliary Account with in Nigeria
- Chinese Gift Card Vendors WhatsApp Number
- How to receive international payment in Nigeria
- How To Open Verified Lesotho Paypal Account in Nigeria
- How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business in Nigeria
- How To Conquer PayPal Proof Of Address Documents For Identity Verification
- How to Fix PayPal Something Went Wrong On Our End Message
- How to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account
- Ecobank cardless withdrawal service
- How To Withdraw Money From Stanbic IBTC Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From GTBank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From First bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Zenith bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From UBA Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Fidelity Bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Access Bank Without An ATM Card
- Union Bank Cardless Withdrawal Service