Are you looking for how to get money from your Zenith bank account without a debit card? or are you looking for the methods on how to withdraw money without your Zenith bank ATM card as a Zenith bank customer or you are asking yourself that how can a Zenith bank customer withdraw money from the ATM without the ATM card?
The Zenith bank cardless withdrawal functionality feature allows funds to be collected without the use of a card at any Zenith Bank ATM (Cardless Withdrawal) terminal. It also allows deposits into any Zenith bank account without the use of a debit card (Cardless Cash Deposits).
The Zenith bank cardless withdrawal functionality is a simplified way of collecting money from ATM or POS (Point of Sale) terminal without the use of a debit or credit card.
In this article, you will explore how to do Zenith bank cardless withdrawal in case you forget or you aren’t in possession of your Zenith bank ATM card or debit card.
How To Withdraw Money From Zenith bank Account Without An ATM Card
Zenith bank mobile money users have the opportunity to withdraw money from ATM without the use of card.
- Dial *966*60# on the phone number connected to your bank account
- Select option 7, the CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL
- Select CREATE A CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL CODE
- Input the amount you want to withdraw (it shouldn’t be more than 20,000)
- A notification SMS containing your 12 digit code and 4 digit pin will be sent to you
- Visit any zenith bank ATM close to you and press any button on the ATM
- Select the quick teller option
- Enter the 12 digit reference number sent to you
- Input the 4 digit code
- Enter the amount you requested
- Enter the phone number connected to your account number
- Click on done to complete the whole transaction process.
- Cash is dispensed and that completes the transaction
Note: For Zenith bank cardless withdrawals with the use of ATM, you have to use Quickteller enabled ATM. All Zenith ATMs is Quickteller enabled, and the card-less withdrawal option is displayed under Quickteller cash out option.
Now you can carry out cardless withdrawal in Zenith bank, Diamond bank, Stanbic IBTC, Ecobank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, GT Bank, WEMA bank, Union Bank, Access Bank and First Bank. The cardless withdrawal comes very handily when you need to withdraw money from the ATM and you don’t have your ATM card with you. Cardless withdrawal doesn’t save you the stress of having to queue up at the ATM. Since cardless withdrawal works via USSD code, it means that Cardless withdrawal is feasible if only you have the phone bearing the phone number associated with your bank account. It also works via internet banking websites for some banks.
Also check out:
- Best Banks To Open a Business Domiciliary Account with in Nigeria
- Chinese Gift Card Vendors WhatsApp Number
- How to receive international payment in Nigeria
- How To Open Verified Lesotho Paypal Account in Nigeria
- How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business in Nigeria
- How To Conquer PayPal Proof Of Address Documents For Identity Verification
- How to Fix PayPal Something Went Wrong On Our End Message
- How to withdraw money from a permanently limited PayPal account
- Ecobank Cardless Withdrawal Service
- How To Withdraw Money From Stanbic IBTC Account Without An ATM Card
- Union Bank Cardless Withdrawal Service
- How To Withdraw Money From GTBank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From First bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From UBA Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Access Bank Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money From Fidelity Bank Account Without An ATM Card
- How To Withdraw Money Without Alat ATM Card